Sancte Vivere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancte Vivere

Promoting the Catholic Faith in its own little way

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sancte Vivere is Under Construction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoanScholastica
Marshal — Administrator
Marshal — Administrator
JoanScholastica

Location : Philippines, where 8 natives are blessed to make it in the SSPX priesthood!

Sancte Vivere is Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Sancte Vivere is Under Construction   Sancte Vivere is Under Construction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:31 pm

True enough. Plus, the admin (that’s me) is very busy as I’ve to divide my time between prayers and duties/activities. FYI, I’m also member of many other traditional Catholic forums and I need to post there from time to time as well. Nevertheless, my sanctification is foremost among any thing for I certainly cannot help others do so if I myself am not sanctified.

One more thing: circumstances also play a major role that sometimes I cannot go online to moderate this board. But, be sure that I am always moderating when I come back.
Back to top Go down
Salva Porta
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sancte Vivere is Under Construction   Sancte Vivere is Under Construction I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:12 am

Hello Joan,
Pleased to meet you.

I was wondering if you have entered the religious life.

Oh, btw, I haven't found out how to do an avatar.
Back to top Go down
JoanScholastica
Marshal — Administrator
Marshal — Administrator
JoanScholastica

Location : Philippines, where 8 natives are blessed to make it in the SSPX priesthood!

PostSubject: Re: Sancte Vivere is Under Construction   Sancte Vivere is Under Construction I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:58 am

Nice having you here, Salva Porta! As for your question, I haven't still entered religious life but I'm seriously considering it... How did you ever know of my desires? Coz I was really surprised....

As for avatars, go to your profile and click the avatar tab then you can choose from several ways to upload an avatar...

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be much glad in assisting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sancte Vivere is Under Construction   Sancte Vivere is Under Construction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sancte Vivere is Under Construction
Page 1 of 1