Sancte Vivere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancte Vivere

Promoting the Catholic Faith in its own little way

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin Bieber and MJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louise Bernadette
Marshal — Co-Administrator
Marshal — Co-Administrator
Louise Bernadette

Justin Bieber and MJ Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber and MJ   Justin Bieber and MJ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi to all! Just want to share with you some thoughts...

Not that I don't appreciate Bieber's acknowledgement (during the AMA's Awards night) but it seems quite awkward... I mean, I wonder if he would say the same had MJ been still around and "in the dark"? Would he venture to take the risk or remain silent about his contributions to the music industry, especially to pop music?

And so the same goes for all the people who are now professing the positive influence that MJ had on them. What if, I would like to reiterate, the situation is otherwise as I had propose before, would still they dare to speak out and run the possibility of being branded together with MJ? or would they continue to remain silent as they had previously done?
Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber and MJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sancte Vivere :: Catholics and Entertainment :: Catholics and the Entertainment World-
Jump to: