Sancte Vivere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancte Vivere

Promoting the Catholic Faith in its own little way

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoanScholastica
Marshal — Administrator
Marshal — Administrator
JoanScholastica

Location : Philippines, where 8 natives are blessed to make it in the SSPX priesthood!

Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor! Empty
PostSubject: Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor!   Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:25 am

Happy feast day, everyone! In this day, I hope we find her peace in our souls amidst the trials of our lives!

Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor! 29yk35z

O Mother of Perpetual Help, thou art the dispenser of all the graces which God bestows upon us wretched creatures, and for this end has He made thee so powerful, so rich, so kind, in order that thou mayest assist us in our miseries. Thou art the advocate of the most miserable and abandoned criminals, who have recourse to thee. Help me, then, who recommend myself to thee. I place my eternal salvation in thy hands, to thee I consign my soul. Number me amongst thy more special servants; take me under thy protection, and I am satisfied. Yes, for if thou helpest me, I fear nothing, neither my sins, since thou wilt obtain for me the pardon of them; nor the devils for thou art more powerful than all hell; nor even Jesus, my very Judge, because by one prayer of thine, He will be appeased. My only fear is that through my own negligence I should cease to recommend myself to thee and should thus be lost. Obtain for me, my Lady, the pardon of my sins, the love of Jesus, final perseverance, and the grace of ever having recourse to thee, O Mother of Perpetual Help. Amen.
Back to top Go down
credo
Private
Private
credo

Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor!   Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Happy Feast
Back to top Go down
http://www.catholic-perspective.blogspot.com

Happy feast day of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor!
Page 1 of 1