Sancte Vivere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancte Vivere

Promoting the Catholic Faith in its own little way

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Lady of the Rosary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoanScholastica
Marshal — Administrator
Marshal — Administrator
JoanScholastica

Location : Philippines, where 8 natives are blessed to make it in the SSPX priesthood!

Our Lady of the Rosary Empty
PostSubject: Our Lady of the Rosary   Our Lady of the Rosary I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:40 am

This month's dedicated to the Queen of the most holy Rosary. Let us continue invoking her more fervently so that her Immaculate Heart would soon triumph thus ending all heresies and immoralities!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
st jude
Private
Private
st jude

PostSubject: SSPX Rosary Crusade   Our Lady of the Rosary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 am

The great success of the SSPX's most recent Rosary Crusade for the lifting of the excommunications of our four bishops should be enough to convince anyone of the efficaciousness of the Rosary.

We prayed more than 1,700,000 Rosaries during the 55 days of the crusade.

Article on crusade from DICI website: http://www.dici.org/fraternite_read.php?id=000069
Back to top Go down
JoanScholastica
Marshal — Administrator
Marshal — Administrator
JoanScholastica

Location : Philippines, where 8 natives are blessed to make it in the SSPX priesthood!

PostSubject: Re: Our Lady of the Rosary   Our Lady of the Rosary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 am

Indeed! I hope all would turn smoothly between the SSPX and Rome.

Let's continue praying to Our Lady the Rosary!
Back to top Go down
st jude
Private
Private
st jude

PostSubject: Re: Our Lady of the Rosary   Our Lady of the Rosary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 am

The Rosary Crusade has been very good for me spiritually as well. Before the Crusade, I used to pray the beads one time around; in other words, just five decades. I never "had the time" to pray them more than once a day. During the Crusade, I got into the habit of praying the Rosary three times every day, and even now I never pray them less than twice. Suddenly I found some time that I never knew I had before!

One thing I do differently than many others who pray fifteen decades every day is that I recite the same set of five mysteries three times, instead of praying all fifteen different mysteries. For example, if it's Friday, a day for the Sorrowful Mysteries, I pray the Sorrowful Mysteries three times on that day instead of praying first the Joyful, then the Sorrowful, and then the Glorious. I find that meditating on the same five mysteries each time that day really helps me to get deeper into them.

Has anyone else here had the same or a different experience?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Lady of the Rosary   Our Lady of the Rosary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Lady of the Rosary
Page 1 of 1